Founded in 2002, Druid City Bicycle Club (DCBC) is a recreational road bicycling club in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
DCBC provides financial support and manpower to community services in West Alabama.
Because of your paid membership dues and monies raised from our annual Hot Hundred Century ride, DCBC donates over $7,000 per year to the following beneficiaries:
- Camp Smile-a-Mile (Childhood Cancer Support Camp)
- Tuscaloosa Mental Health Alliance
- West Alabama Mountain Bike Association (WAMBA)
- Tuscaloosa Mountain Flyers (High School Mtn Bike Team)
- Tuscaloosa Police Dept Athletic League
- Rural road trash cleanup in west Tuscaloosa
The DCBC officers meet monthly to discuss club business and upcoming events. Meeting minutes are available upon request by e-mailing the DCBC President (choose menu item "Contact").